Dr Imran Shah, IBB Managing Partner
Digital Transformation (DX) has many definitions in different industries, but in our opinion, there are some invariant aspects for our clients:
- Increase Customer Satisfaction – The first is to enable employees to delight customers by helping them do their jobs more effectively and focus on the most impactful customer engagements.
- Empower Customers – The second is to empower the customers by offering them control and convenience and fitting into their lives; we want customers to think digital as the first mechanism of interaction.
- Make the Case for Digital – And finally, the third is to reduce analog transactions (e.g. calls) by shifting customers from offline to online, which in turn reduces costs and helps to change the operating model.
It is an exciting time in our space as many companies are moving to the 3rd wave of Digital Transformation. It started many years ago as companies entered the 1st wave by creating an online information channel for customers to learn about products and services. The industry has since moved into the 2nd wave which includes robust sales (learn and purchase) and service (manage account and payments) offerings.
However, it has proven to be more difficult to completely transition to the 3rd wave of “digital first.” Customers can’t do everything online and still call in to find solutions. Other industries have mastered the 3rd wave by changing the customer and employee mindset to think “digital first,” but many companies in our space are still trying to get there.
We have the Digital Transformation experience to get you to that 3rd wave.
Achieve excellence in broadband, mobile & wireless.Learn How
Our Experienced Growth & Strategy Teams Can Help.
IBB’s Successful Approach to Digital Transformation
IBB’s Digital Experience:
Digital Benchmarking for International Comms & Media Company
- Conducted a benchmarking analysis to uncover leading digital practices in multiple industries across the customer lifecycle
- Established a multi-year roadmap for evolving digital sales and services capabilities across multiple channels
Digital Transformation Office (DTO) for Major US MSO
- Leading the Digital Transformation program for a major MSO; established the overall program approach, goals, KPI’s, team structure, exec. reporting
- Leading the Enablement and Adoption workstreams that includes managing digital design and development, roadmaps, policies, pilots, and employee and customer engagement across all relevant corporate and field (Division/Region) teams
Digital Marketing for Major US Media Company
- Designed and implemented user targeting strategy, which included creation, mapping, and execution of engagement, editorial, and marketing email journeys
- Utilized programmatic technologies to acquire new customers; focus on analyzing customer behavior and intent data to drive customer acquisition
Buyflow Enhancement for US Operator
- Conducted an e-commerce buyflow assessment and enhancement for an operator
- Supported the digital team on developing business requirements, KPI definition and measurement documentation, technical architecture, and vendor analysis
Rollout of Digital Platform for Tech Ops for Major US MSO
- Supported end-to-end change management associated with a new employee facing platform that centralizes all the existing and future functionality needed by the technician to complete a job
- The platform and associated app includes improvements to the techs’ job view, seamless management of inventory, and better visualizations of home health
Digital Transformation Business Integration for Major US MSO
- Leading Business Integration of the Digital System Transformation program for a Major MSO
- Includes governance and team structure definition, continual identification of the next program increments (PI), prioritizing backlog, architecture blue printing, release planning, testing/QA/UAT plan, and environment & tools setup in support of dev, testing, release, and value delivery
We have the digital expertise that can bring a unique perspective to MSO digital experiences. Talk to us about your digital transformation goals.
IBB successfully deploys a pragmatic approach to help define & deliver digital transformation for our MSO, Telco & Media clients.