High-growth businesses can outgrow their cloud platforms as well as their office space. IBB helps re-design cloud architecture to make it better able to adapt to current and future needs. The right response can prevent downtime and user frustration in the short term, and make sure the new system scales easily in the medium and long term. If you need to upgrade your cloud, get in touch and find out how we can help.
How IBB helped an operator re-design their cloud UI architecture for scalability and reliability
- Platform won’t scale to meet the immediate tactical need of serving millions of users
- Platform developed to meet functional goals, not the right architecture to reliably scale to planned levels
- Platform has severe reliability and performance issues on a weekly basis, saturating operations team capacity
- Unclear how to transform architecture without impacting user experience, while minimizing any downtime
The solution – Rapid 12-week evaluation, design & recommendations
- IBB worked closely with teams to understand issues; organizations know their infrastructure and IBB believes such collaboration yields buy-in for project outcomes.
- Brought IBB experience and industry best practice reference points to understand gaps and options available.
- Developed architectural solutions and recommendations, stress test against evaluation criteria (to ensure real world benefits!)
The results – IBB delivered…
- Future target state architectures
- Architecture recommendations to get there
- Recommendations about several technology choices that need to be made
- Observations important to a successful transformation (organization, process)
When your cloud platform is no longer serving you well, talk to IBB. We have the expertise to upgrade with minimum disruption and maximum value.