Developing and executing a global strategy is an increasingly crucial component of media companies’ future growth. As new platforms, technologies and media consumption habits disrupt the international marketplace, IBB helps companies navigate the global landscape to build and strengthen their international portfolios.
How we can help
With a team of industry experts leading innovation in the media, MVPD and wireless industries, IBB brings unique insights and data to support the development of new products, international strategies and business models.
What we do
We support our clients on a wide variety of international strategies ranging from M&A and due diligence to content distribution strategies and global digital video platform development.
IBB has helped clients
- Evaluate new markets and partners for content and distribution for traditional pay-TV and DTT platforms
- Develop market entry analysis to drive strategy for international expansion, including competitive landscape analysis, revenue modeling and partnership evaluation
- Evaluate potential partners for pay-TV and OTT investment and acquisition
- Implement go-to-market planning for specific markets
- Deploy ad tech solutions across multiple digital video platforms and territories
- Execute international growth plans
- Re-align organizational structures serving international markets
- Define acquisition synergies, and manage targets and plans
As Mobile devices proliferate in developed and emerging markets, be it tablet or smartphone, the uptake of OTT video services has accelerated. The growth reflects the public’s mounting appetite for content, especially video, anywhere at anytime. IBB believes that media business growth, to capitalize on this trend, will be driven by those who clearly understand when to innovate in-house in developing online services, and when to undertake tactical partnership and M&A activity. IBB’s deep experience in digital business growth allows us to partner with media companies to define the clearest growth strategy.
The changing dynamic between traditional and OTT video poses monetization challenges and opportunities, as pay-TV subscription and linear broadcast advertising models combine with programmatic, mobile and cross-platform advertising. IBB assists media companies in commercial international growth planning, to grow core revenue streams, and take advantage of OTT uptake.